Due to current Government restrictions on social distancing and group gathering we are currently not conducting any tours.
You are welcome to submit a Waiting List Application Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindy Cove's waiting list is open. There is a
$30.00 application fee (non-refundable) at the time of application.
by Direct Deposit only:
062-192 A/C: 10393881 (Please put name
of child in description)
a 2 day minimum is required at Kindy Cove with one day to be either a Monday or
The fees are
reviewed annually by the Management Advisory Committee, the directors and Council
representatives. Fees applicable from 5 October 2020:
Nursery: $132 per day
Blue Room (toddlers): $128 per day
Green Room (pre-schooler): $126 per day
Note: It is
important that accounts are always 2 weeks in advance
Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
The Child Care
Subsidy (CCS) is a government subsidy to help cover the cost of childcare for
families. How much you receive depends on your individual circumstances. More
information can be obtained from the Service Australia website: www.serviceaustralia.gov.au
The NSW Public Health Act 2010 contains requirements for child care facilities (early childhood education and care centres) to be provided with a vaccination certificate on enrolment of each child. The NSW Parliament passed a Bill to amend the Public Health Act 2010 to strengthen vaccination enrolment requirements in child care. From 1 January 2018 parents or guardians will need to provide evidence when accepting an offer of enrolment at Kindy Cove that their child:
- Is fully vaccinated for their age; or
- has a medical reason not to be vaccinated; or
- is on a recognised catch-up schedule if their child has fallen behind with their vaccinations.
Which documentation will be accepted by Kindy Cove?
- An Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) Immunisation History Statement which shows that their child is up to date with their scheduled immunisations; or
- An ACIR Immunisation Exemption - Medical Contraindication Form (IMMU11) which has been certified by a GP; or
- An ACIR Immunisation History form on which the immunisation provider has certified that the child is on a recognised catch-up schedule (temporary for 6 months only)
A copy of your child's immunisation details can also be obtained at any time by:
Which vaccines must a child have to be fully vaccinated?
The NSW Immunisation Schedule sets out the age-appropriate vaccines for children and the AIR Immunisation History Statement will indicate if the child is up to date with their vaccinations.