The fees are
reviewed annually by the Management Advisory Committee, the directors and Council
representatives. Last reviewed in July 2019.
Nursery: $125 per day
Blue Room: $121 per day
Green Room: $119 per day
Methods of Payment
Parents can pay
their fees by:
Note: It is
important that accounts are settled with payment always 2 weeks in advance.
Child Care Benefit & Child Care Rebate
The Child Care
Subsidy entitles eligible families to receive a level of fee subsidy to assist
with the cost of child care. A family’s
CCS entitlement is paid directly to Kindy Cove, and parents then pay the gap
fee. For more information about how
much subsidy you could receive, please contact Centrelink. on 13 61 50 or
The NSW Public Health Act 2010 contains requirements for child care facilities (early childhood education and care centres) to be provided with a vaccination certificate on enrolment of each child. The NSW Parliament passed a Bill to amend the Public Health Act 2010 to strengthen vaccination enrolment requirements in child care. From 1 January 2018 parents or guardians will need to provide evidence when accepting an offer of enrolment at Kindy Cove that their child:
- Is fully vaccinated for their age; or
- has a medical reason not to be vaccinated; or
- is on a recognised catch-up schedule if their child has fallen behind with their vaccinations.
Which documentation will be accepted by Kindy Cove?
- An Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) Immunisation History Statement which shows that their child is up to date with their scheduled immunisations; or
- An ACIR Immunisation Exemption - Medical Contraindication Form (IMMU11) which has been certified by a GP; or
- An ACIR Immunisation History form on which the immunisation provider has certified that the child is on a recognised catch-up schedule (temporary for 6 months only)
A copy of your child's immunisation details can also be obtained at any time by:
Which vaccines must a child have to be fully vaccinated?
The NSW Immunisation Schedule sets out the age-appropriate vaccines for children and the AIR Immunisation History Statement will indicate if the child is up to date with their vaccinations.