The fees are reviewed annually by the Management Advisory Committee, the director and council representatives. Last reviewed in July 2016.
Nursery $108 per day
Blue Room $104 per day
Green Room $102 per day
Methods of Payment
The centre offers parents a number of ways in which to settle their account.
Note: It is important that accounts are settled with payment always 2 weeks in advance.
Child Care Benefit & Child Care Rebate
The Child Care Benefit & Child Care Rebate entitles each parent to receive a level of fee subsidy. For more information about how much subsidy you could receive and payment options, please contact the Family Assistance office on 13 61 50 or www.humanservices.gov.au.
The changes to the Public Health Act 2010 will mean that a child’s immunisation status must be provided to a child care centre before enrolment. Parents or guardians will need to provide evidence when applying to enrol their child in a child care centre that their child:
- is fully vaccinated for their age; or
- has a medical reason not to be vaccinated; or
- has a conscientious objection, including religious beliefs, to vaccination; or
- is on a recognised catch-up schedule if their child has fallen behind with their vaccinations.
Which documentation will be accepted by Kindy Cove?
- An Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) Immunisation History Statement which shows that their child is up to date with their scheduled immunisations; or
- An ACIR** Immunisation Exemption Conscientious Objection Form (IMMU12) which has been certified by an immunisation provider and a parent/guardian; or
- An ACIR** Immunisation Exemption - Medical Contraindication Form (IMMU11) which has been certified by an immunisation provider; or
- An ACIR** Immunisation History form on which the immunisation provider has certified that the child is on a recognised catch-up schedule.
** These forms need to be signed by the doctor/immunisation provider and lodged with Medicare and a copy provided by the parent to the child care centre on enrolment.
Copies of your child's Immunisation History Statement can be requestion from ACIR on 1800 653 809.