COVID-safe tours of Kindy Cove are available for prospective families. To ensure the safety of families, children, staff and visitors, additional measures are in place. Find out more.
You are welcome to submit a Waiting List Application Form via email to email@example.com.
Kindy Cove's waiting list is open. There is a
$30.00 application fee (non-refundable) at the time of application.
by Direct Deposit only:
062-192 A/C: 10393881 (Please put name
of child in description)
a 2 day minimum is required at Kindy Cove with one day to be either a Monday or
The fees are
reviewed annually by the Management Advisory Committee, the directors and Council
representatives. Fees applicable from 1 July 2020.
Nursery: $136 per day
Blue Room (toddlers): $132 per day
Green Room (pre-schooler): $130 per day
Note: It is
important that accounts are always 2 weeks in advance
Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
The Child Care
Subsidy (CCS) is a government subsidy to help cover the cost of childcare for
families. How much you receive depends on your individual circumstances. More
information can be obtained from the Service Australia website: www.serviceaustralia.gov.au
The NSW Public Health Act 2010 contains requirements for child care facilities (early childhood education and care centres) to be provided with a vaccination certificate on enrolment of each child. The NSW Parliament passed a Bill to amend the Public Health Act 2010 to strengthen vaccination enrolment requirements in child care. From 1 January 2018 parents or guardians will need to provide evidence when accepting an offer of enrolment at Kindy Cove that their child:
- Is fully vaccinated for their age; or
- has a medical reason not to be vaccinated; or
- is on a recognised catch-up schedule if their child has fallen behind with their vaccinations.
Which documentation will be accepted by Kindy Cove?
- An Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) Immunisation History Statement which shows that their child is up to date with their scheduled immunisations; or
- An ACIR Immunisation Exemption - Medical Contraindication Form (IMMU11) which has been certified by a GP; or
- An ACIR Immunisation History form on which the immunisation provider has certified that the child is on a recognised catch-up schedule (temporary for 6 months only)
A copy of your child's immunisation details can also be obtained at any time by:
Which vaccines must a child have to be fully vaccinated?
The NSW Immunisation Schedule sets out the age-appropriate vaccines for children and the AIR Immunisation History Statement will indicate if the child is up to date with their vaccinations.