Applications are now invited from recognised community organisations requesting financial assistance from July 2019 to June 2020.
The Financial Assistance Grants Program reflects Council's commitment to encouraging and assisting in the provision of community based programs which support and enhance the wellbeing of Lane Cove residents and the community.
Council will allocate its limited funds on the basis of community needs and program impact.
These needs will be demonstrated through links to Council's Plans including Council's Cultural Plan and Community Strategic Plan.
Important Note to all Applicants
- All Applications need to be completed online
- Before starting your Application, please read the Application Questions to assist you in preparing your responses before starting the Application.
- The Application Form can be saved as you go but cannot be re-opened once you close the browser.
- It is strongly recommended that you prepare a word document with all of your answers and paste them into the online Application Form.
- To submit the Application Form click on the 'Done' button on the last page.
- There are several documents referred to throughout the Application Form that need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org They should be emailed at the end of the Application process with your Organisation's name and 'Financial Assistance Grant' in the subject
Completing Your Online Application
Applications close on Monday 4 March 2019.
For further information or advice please phone 9911 3592 or email email@example.com