Lane Cove Plaza is the heart of Lane Cove, which is renowned for its vibrant village atmosphere. Lane Cove Council is committed to ensuring that the village is an inclusive environment which is accessible, so that everyone can enjoy its services, features and can participate in community life.
With the opening of the Market Square Development, Council in conjunction with the Lane Cove Access Committee, Lane Cove ALIVE, and the Chamber of Commerce has prepared the Lane Cove Village Access and Services map to ensure the community and visitors have the best possible access to the village.
This map provides information that will assist you in pre-planning your trip to take the easiest path of travel. It is updated quarterly and includes information such as accessible parking spaces, public and accessible toilets, locations of public seating, baby change tables, kerb ramps, and local businesses which will help make your visit to the village a comfortable and convenient one.
Market Square Access Hints
The Market Square shopping centre is now OPEN.
Pedestrian Access is available from the Lane Cove Plaza and Library Place which extends from Longueville Rd through to the Plaza.
To access the Market Square multistorey carpark enter from the roundabout off Austin St or via Sear Street onto Level 2 of the carpark.
- Six disabled parking spaces are located on level 3 (Lowest Level) of the carpark adjacent to the lifts.
- Six dedicated 15 minute car spaces are provided within level 3 of the carpark adjacent to Austic St, to assist with school drop-off and pick ups.
- Bicycle parking is available on each level of the carpark and on the plaza level at the Library Place Entry.
- A pedestrian pathway is also provided on level 3 of the carpark to allow access to and from Austin St and the school.
Lifts & Travelators
There are 3 lifts in the complex:
- Lift 1 services all carpark levels, the supermarket, plaza and gym levels
- Lift 2 and 3 service all carpark levels, the supermarket and plaza.
Additionally, the travelators service all carparks within the development.
Public Toilets Toilets including an accessible toilet and parents room are located on the plaza level in the middle of the centre. Toilets are also located within the library for library users.