Hiring for Events
The following parks are available to hire for special events:-
- Aquatic Park, Mary St, Longueville
- Blackman Park, Lloyd Rees Drive, Lane Cove West
- Burns Bay Reserve, Kooyong Rd, Riverview
- Carisbrook Gardens, 334 Burns Bay Rd, Lane Cove
- Cunninghams Reach, Loop Road, Linley Point
- Gore Creek Reserve, St Vincents Rd, Greenwich
- Longueville Park, Stuart, Longueville
- Manns Point Park, Prospect St, Greenwich
- Tambourine Park, Tambourine Bay Rd, Riverview
- Woodford Bay Park, Woodford St, Longueville
There is a fee charged for the use of the park which is based on a sliding scale depending on the number of people attending.
Lane Cove’s parks are well used by the community. The park hire for special events does not provide for exclusive use of the park. Council does not provide or hire out any additional facilities to what is available in the park. Council does not carry out any special park maintenance prior to the event, but endeavors to have the park maintained to an acceptable standard at all times.
There are additional charges for any equipment that is brought into the park such as marquees.
A cash performance bond may be required if structures are to be brought into the park, to be forfeited in the event of any damage being done to the park as a result of the installation and removal of the structures.
If you need to organise waste bins for the event please use the Application for Waste Bin Hire form and return it to Council. For any assistance regarding ordering of bins please contact Council's Waste Contract Coordinator, Nicole Thomas on 9911 3629.
There are a limited number of parks where wedding ceremonies can be held, depending on the number of guests, available parking and other factors.
Carisbrook House Gardens is the only area available for wedding receptions. A separate fee is charged for events held at Carisbrook House.