- To locate a property, check which map sheet it is in below or follow this link to a larger map here
- Check the corresponding Land Zoning Map- the key tells you the zone name. e.g. R3 Medium Density Residential
- Go to the DLEP document, to see what can be developed in that zone in the Land Use Table page 11.
- Look at the Floor Space Ratio and Height Maps to see what size building is permitted
- For other information please refer to the contents of the DLEP on page 2 and other maps.
Note: If you do not have Adobe PDF reader or are having difficulty loading the documents follow this link to version 8: ADOBE
DLEP 2008 Maps
The amendments map, displays most locations where changes to our LGA are proposed, can be viewed here.
Map Sheet Map Identifier
Land Application Map
LAP 001 ENITRE LGA 4700-COM-LAP-001-020-201207
Land Zoning Map
LZN 001 SHEET 1 4700-COM-LZN-001-010-201207
LZN 002 SHEET 2 4700-COM-LZN-002-010-201207
LZN 003 SHEET 3 4700-COM-LZN-003-010-201207
LZN 004 SHEET 4 4700-COM-LZN-004-010-201207
Lot Size Map
LSZ 001 ENTIRE LGA 4700-COM- LSZ-001-020-201207
Floor Space Ratio Map
FSR 001 SHEET 1 4700-COM-FSR-001-010-201207
FSR 002 SHEET 2 4700-COM-FSR-002-010-201207
FSR 003 SHEET 3 4700-COM-FSR-003-010-201207
FSR 004 SHEET 4 4700-COM-FSR-004-010-201207
Height of Buildings Map
HOB 001 SHEET 1 4700-COM-HOB-001-010-201207
HOB 002 SHEET 2 4700-COM-HOB-002-010-201207
HOB 003 SHEET 3 4700-COM-HOB-003-010-201207
HOB 004 SHEET 4 4700-COM-HOB-004-010-201207
Land Reservation Acquisition Map
LRA 001 SHEET 1 4700-COM- LRA-001-020-201207
LRA 002 SHEET 2 4700-COM- LRA-002-020-201207
LRA 003 SHEET 3 4700-COM- LRA-003-020-201207
LRA 004 SHEET 4 4700-COM- LRA-004-020-201207
HER 001 SHEET 1 4700-COM-HER-001-010-201207
HER 002 SHEET 2 4700-COM-HER-002-010-201207
HER 003 SHEET 3 4700-COM-HER-003-010-201207
HER 004 SHEET 4 4700-COM-HER-004-010-201207
Acid Sulfate Soils Map
Foreshore Building Line Map
Riparian Land Map
CL1 001 ENTIRE LGA 4700-COM-CL1-001-020-201207
CL1 002 ENTIRE LGA 4700-COM-CL1-002-020-201207
CL1 003 SHEET 1 4700-COM-CL1-003-020-201207
CL1 004 SHEET 2 4700-COM-CL1-004-020-201207
CL1 005 SHEET 3 4700-COM-CL1-005-020-201207
CL1 006 SHEET 4 4700-COM-CL1-006-020-201207
Lane Cove LEP 1987
The current zoning map applying to Lane Cove can be viewed here
Historical Exhibition Material
Lane Cove Superseded Draft Local Environmental Plan 2008
Please use the following links to view the DLEP and its supporting maps.
The DLEP document contains the Aims of the Plan, Dictionary , and Land Use Table defining what types of development are permissible in each of the zone. Please note that Standard LEP text is in black and Lane Cove additional information is in red.
View superseded DLEP 2008
Approval to Exhibit from the Department of Planning
To date four letters have been exchanged by Council and the Department of Planning regarding the plan currently on exhibition.
- Council's Letter requesting permission to exhibit DLEP 2008 can be viewed here.
- The Department of Planning required significant amendment of the DLEP, prior to exhibition. The details are contained in the s.65 certificate. View the s.65 Certificate
- Council has responded to the required changes listed in the Departments s.65 certificate here, and has also written to the Department seeking clarification of the requirements. You can read Council's letter here.
- On15 July 2008, the Department replied to Councils letter, read the letter here.
For further information please follow the link to Strategic Background Draft LEP
Last updated 3 June 2009