Consultation is now open
This consultation runs from Thursday, 25 July to Thursday, 5 September 2019.
Jessica Quilty, Executive Officer to the General Manager
Ph: (02) 9911 3643
Council is currently consulting with the community on a draft Customer Experience Strategy.
Lane Cove's Customer Experience Strategy has been developed to respond to emerging trends around the increased complexity of customer interactions and touchpoints resulting in more multifaced customer journeys. It outlines Councils key customer experience objectives and defines the approach Council will take to facilitate the achievement of these objectives in addition to measuring their success. To find out more, please access the draft Customer Experience Strategy and related documents below.
Have Your Say
To have your say on the draft Strategy, please make a submission to the General Manager, quoting the reference 'SU7520' - Customer Experience Strategy by:-
- Post: PO Box 20, Lane Cove 1595;
- Fax: 9911 3600; or
Submissions close 5pm Thursday, 5 September 2019.
- 22 July 2019 - Draft Community Land Plan of Management endorsed by Council for public exhibition
- 25 July 2019 to 5 September - Exhibition period for community submissions community submissions on Draft Plan.
- September 2019 - Evaluation of submissions received during exhibition period. Amendments incorporated into the Draft Plan as required.
- 16 September 2019 - Results of community consultation presented to Council for further consideration.