Consultation is open
This consultation will run to Friday, 13 December 2019.
Evan Singer, Property Officer:
Council is proposing to grant Licences of Community Land for the purpose of tennis operations to the following tennis clubs:
- Greenwich Tennis Club Incorporated at 7 Wallace Street, Greenwich NSW;
- Lane Cove Tennis Club Incorporated at Central Park, 245 Longueville Road, Lane Cove NSW;
- Lane Cove West Tennis Club Incorporated at Blackman Park 4-8 Lloyd Rees Drive, Lane Cove West NSW;
- Longueville Tennis Club Incorporated at Longueville Park Stuart Street, Longueville NSW;
- Osborne Park Progress Association Incorporated at Osborne Park recreation Area 12A Richardson Street, Lane Cove NSW;
- Hallam Avenue Tennis Club Incorporated at 54-58 Hallam Avenue, Lane Cove West NSW.
The term of these proposed Licences is five (5) years.
Have Your Say
To have your say on this proposal, please make a submission to the General Manager quoting the reference 'SU2058 Lease of Community Land - Tennis Clubs' to
Submissions close at 5pm on Friday, 13 December 2019.