Consultation is now closed.
Consultation ran from 20 July 2015 to 1 September 2015.
Terry Tredrea - Strategic Planner
Ph: (02) 9911 3580
Public Hearing - held on Wednesday, 9 September 2015
Commissioner’s report and attachments - were submitted to Council on Monday, 19 October 2015
Council consulted with the community from 20 July 2015 to 1 September 2015 in accordance with Clause 74C of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979 on proposed amendments to the Local Environmental Plan 2010 (LEPDCP) and land reclassification.
These amendments relate to site specific planning controls and land reclassification for the land at 302-314 Burns Bay Road.
The purpose of the amendments is to:-
- Adjust the boundaries between the RE1 Public Recreation and R4 High Density Residential Zones and their related height and floor space ratio controls to facilitate the administration of road, community facility and residential flats developments, in accordance with the Lane Cove Major Projects Plan 2007-2016; and
- Adjust the boundaries between the site's community and operational lands accordingly.
A Public Hearing about the proposed LEP changes was held at Council on Wednesday, 9 September at 5pm.
- LEP Planning Proposal
- Attachment AT-1: Site Identification Aerial Map
- Attachment AT-2: Report to Council, Ordinary Council Meeting, 19 May, 2014
- Attachment AT-3: Resolution, Ordinary Council Meeting, 19 May 2014
- Attachment AT-4: Resolution, Ordinary Council Meeting, 17 November 2014
- Attachment AT-5: Government Gazette 47 re. 296 Burns Bay Rd
- Attachment AT-6: Current Land Zoning Map
- Attachment AT-7: Proposed Land Zoning Map
- Attachment AT-8: Current FSR Map
- Attachment AT-9: Proposed FSR Map
- Attachment AT-10: Current Height of Building Map
- Attachment AT-11: Proposed Height of Building Map
- Attachment AT-12: Current (indicative) Classification Map
- Attachment AT-13: Proposed Reclassification (Part Lots) Map
- Attachment AT-14: Deed of Agreement with Tuta Properties
- Attachment AT-15: Changed areas in sqm
- Attachment AT-16: Subdivision Plan
- Attachment AT-17: Report to Council, Ordinary Council Meeting, 13 October 2014
- Attachment AT-18: Resolution, Ordinary Council Meeting, 13 October, 2014
- Attachment AT-19: Information Checklist
- Attachment AT-20: Evaluation Criteria for the Delegation of Plan Making Function ["Attachment 4"]
- Council Report - Ordinary Council Meeting - 19 October 2015
- Council Resolution - Ordinary Council Meeting - 19 October 2015
- Public Hearing Commissioners Report dated 9 October 2015
The final post consultation report on the matter was considered by Council at the Ordinary Council Meeting of 19 October 2015. Council resolved to approve the Planning Proposal as exhibited.