Council is committed to ensuring our community is informed and we strongly encourage community participation in decision making. To facilitate this, and ultimately improve our community, we currently operate a variety of Advisory Committees and participate in range of other external committees.
Nominations are now open to fill vacancies on the following Committees:
- Age Friendly Advisory Committee
- Lane Cove Access and Inclusion Advisory Committee
- Lane Cove Bicycle Committee (Local Business Representatives)
- Lane Cove Recreation Precinct Liaison Advisory Committee
- Sustainability Advisory Committee (Community and Local Business Representatives)
Advisory Committees consider and advise on a wide range of local issues by providing a discussion forum for Council representatives, local stakeholders and community members.
To nominate for appointment to any of these committees please complete our online nomination form. Alternatively you can print and submit a hard copy nomination form along with a one (1) page summary resume.
Forms can be submitted by post: PO Box 20, Lane Cove NSW 1595 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations close Thursday 1 November 2018.