Community organisations are encouraged to consider the below funding opportunities for the annual Financial Assistance Grant and Cultural Performance Venue Hire Subsidy Program. Both opportunities require applications to be completed by Monday 4 March 2019 and apply to activities undertaken from July 2019 to June 2020.
Financial Assistance Grant Applications 2019/2020
The Financial Assistance Grants Program reflects Council's commitment to encouraging and assisting in the provision of community based programs which support and enhance the wellbeing of Lane Cove residents and the community.
Council will allocate its limited funds on the basis of community needs and program impact.
These needs will be demonstrated through links to Council's Plans including Council's Cultural Plan and Community Strategic Plan.
Important Note to all Applicants
- All Applications need to be completed online
- Before starting your Application, please read the Application Questions to assist you in preparing your responses before starting the Application.
- The Application Form can be saved as you go but cannot be re-opened once you close the browser.
- It is strongly recommended that you prepare a word document with all of your answers and paste them into the online Application Form.
- To submit the Application Form click on the 'Done' button on the last page.
- There are several documents referred to throughout the Application Form that need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org They should be emailed at the end of the Application process with your Organisation's name and 'Financial Assistance Grant' in the subject header.
Completing Your Online Application
Applications close on Monday 4 March 2019.
For further information or advice please phone 9911 3592 or email email@example.com
Cultural Performance Venue Hire Subsidy Program 2019/2020
The Cultural Performance Venue Hire Subsidy Program provides an amount of funds to subsidise venue hire fee for not for profit performance groups.
The aim is to assist local performing art groups to hire larger venues both inside and outside the Lane Cove Local Government Area.
Applications are now open for the 2019/2020 Cultural Performance Venue Hire Subsidy Program. Applications close on Monday 4 March 2019.
Prior to making an Application, organisations should read the Guidelines and Information for Applicants. The Appendix includes the questions contained within the Online Application. It is strongly recommended that Applicants draft their responses in a word document to ensure they can complete the Online Application successfully.
Guidelines and Information for Applicants.
If you have any questions please contact Council's Manager - Communications and Events on 9911 3616.