What’s happening near you this financial year? A range of
exciting works and upgrades are taking place across the Council area over the
next 12 months including:
- Playground Upgrades – scheduled for Helen Street Reserve, Henningham Reserve and Best Street.
- New Roundabout in Northwood – construction at the intersection of River Road / Northwood Road / Stevenson Street to improve safety.
- St Leonards Public Domain Works – construction of over rail plaza and public open green space.
- Tantallon Oval – new changerooms, canteen facility, club storage, public toilets, community room and BBQ facilities for community use.
- Shared User Path – constructed from Bob Campbell Oval to Greenwich Road.
- Drainage – upgrade of existing stormwater system in St Leonards South.
- Blackman Park – shade structure for dog park and bridge installation at wetland.
These activities are in addition to the range of regular
services, maintenance, programs and events which Council delivers annually.
View the 2021/22 Budget Summary.
To stay up-to-date with these works and upgrades, sign up to Council's newsletters.