Consultation is closed
This consultation ran to Friday, 13 December 2019.
Evan Singer, Property Officer 9911 3638
Council is proposing to grant Licences of Community Land for the purpose of tennis operations to the following tennis clubs:
- Greenwich Tennis Club Incorporated at 7 Wallace Street, Greenwich NSW;
- Lane Cove Tennis Club Incorporated at Central Park, 245 Longueville Road, Lane Cove NSW;
- Lane Cove West Tennis Club Incorporated at Blackman Park 4-8 Lloyd Rees Drive, Lane Cove West NSW;
- Longueville Tennis Club Incorporated at Longueville Park Stuart Street, Longueville NSW;
- Osborne Park Progress Association Incorporated at Osborne Park recreation Area 12A Richardson Street, Lane Cove NSW;
- Hallam Avenue Tennis Club Incorporated at 54-58 Hallam Avenue, Lane Cove West NSW.
The term of these proposed Licences is five (5) years.
Have Your Say
To have your say on this proposal, please make a submission to the General Manager quoting the reference 'SU2058 Lease of Community Land - Tennis Clubs' to
Submissions close at 5pm on Friday, 13 December 2019.