The Lane Cove Bicycle Plan is a comprehensive plan for supporting physical activity, active living and active ageing in the Lane Cove Local Government Area. The Lane Cove Bicycle Plan supports physical activity, active living and active ageing as promoted in Council’s Social Plan and other council policy, strategy and planning instruments.
The Lane Cove Bicycle Plan is structured to address the following issues:
- Bike Plan objectives
- Background information, including methodology, potential for cycling, benefits and barriers, stakeholder vision, cycling and road safety, bicycle user categories
- Strategic context, including Council policies and global issues
- Developing the bicycle network
- Support program to increase bicycle use
- Implementation and evaluation
- Funding opportunities
View the 2019 - 2024 Bike Plan.
Council's Executive Manager of Open Space and Urban Services explains the Bike Plan in the video below.