Best Street Reserve

Playground equipment

This reserve was named after James Peter Best, pioneer settler of the Riverview area.

At one time he owned 84 acres between Burns Bay and Tambourine Bay Road.

He was an alderman on the North Willoughby Council (now Willoughby Council) between 1874 and 1883 and was Mayor in 1874 and 1883. During his time on Council he worked for the provision of roads and improvements in the local area.


25 Penrose Street, Lane Cove 2066  View Map

Google Map
Tagged as: