Henley Playground is located on the corner of Cullen Street and Henley Street. The playground was named after the 'Henley-on-Lane-Cove' regattas which were held annually from 1910 until 1914 on the Lane Cove River.
The playground is popular before and after school with students attending Lane Cove West Public School. It has swings, climbing rope structure and a play unit with plenty of seating under shady trees.
Henley Street, Lane Cove West 2066 View Map
Henley Street ,
Lane Cove West 2066
Dogs must be kept on a leash in all park and bushland areas.
Henley Street and Lane Cove Regattas