Linley Point Reserve is located on the edge of Burns Bay. The Sydney University Boat Club's boatshed is located along the foreshore of Lane Cove River accessed through this reserve. It is a quiet park with picnic settings and foreshore walking link to Burns Bay Reserve.
Linley Point is believed to be named after rope maker Thomas Linley, who received a grant of 18 acres of land at the tip of the peninsula in 1835. His son, Richard established a ropemaking business or "ropewalk" on the land just north of the reserve.
350 Burns Bay Rd, Linley Point 2066 View Map
350 Burns Bay Rd ,
Linley Point 2066
Dogs must be kept on a leash in all areas of this park and all bushland areas.