Ludovici Reserve is a sloping grassy reserve with large shade trees.
The park was named after John Charles Ludowici (1836 - 1916). John was a pioneer of the Australian leather industry. His residence Mountian View and the tannery were situated in the immediate vicinity.
Ludowici Reserve, Lane Cove 2066 View Map
Ludowici Reserve ,
Lane Cove 2066
The park is a leash free exercise area for dogs (Rules apply near children's play areas and BBQ areas).