Mary Carlson Park is a foreshore park which is accessed from Lower Serpentine Road, Greenwich.
The park, originally part of Greenwich Point Reserve was re-named in 1999 to commemorate long-time resident Robina Mary Carlson (1901-1997) who had lived in the area her whole life. Mary devoted her life to the service of others and had a lifelong commitment to the Greenwich community where her warmth, generosity and welcoming nature endeared her to all.
34 Lower Serpentine Road, Greenwich 2065 View Map
34 Lower Serpentine Road ,
Dogs must be kept on a leash in all areas of this park.
Mary Carlson Park