Named in honour of John St Vincent Welch (1847-1918). John emigrated from Wales in 1873 and one of John's sons was appointed as Australia's first "Flying Doctor" in 1928. At different times, the family owned the grand homes of Y-Berth and Standish (now Pallister) at Greenwich.
Corner of St Vincents Road and River Road, Greenwich 2065 View Map
Corner of St Vincents Road and River Road ,
Dogs must be kept on a leash in all areas of this park. No dogs within 10 metres of play equipment.