The Reserve was originally part of the dairy and vegetable gardens of St Jospeh's Girls Home and was named after Alderman Cecil Harold 'Sid' Cowell who served on Council between 1942 - 1950. The reserve itself was named between 1968 - 1972.
Marsh Place, Lane Cove 2066 View Map
Marsh Place ,
Lane Cove 2066
No dogs in this playground.