What do you eat for lunch? Animals, birds and insects eat lunch too. Come along to find out who is eating what on a bush walk. Perhaps we'll find nibbled leaves or spiders in their webs. We'll also read a story and get creative with nature craft.
Please cancel your booking and stay at home if you or your child are unwell.
REFUNDS UP TO SEVEN DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT ONLY.
• Tickets are essential for both adults and children for all activities. Once children's spots are booked out, any remaining adult spots are NOT to be used for children.
• Activities are for 2 to 5 years during term time, 2 to 12 years during school holidays (unless otherwise stated).
• Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised by an adult at all times on the activity.
• Most activities are NOT stroller friendly and walks are on unsealed bush tracks.
• Lane Cove Council reserves the right to alter or cancel activities.
• Safety on all our activities is always considered, however participants attend activities at their own risk and adults are responsible for their children.
• Further information – www.lanecove.nsw.gov.au/bushkids or www.facebook.com/lanecovebushkids