I enjoy playing tennis, riding my Harley Fat Boy, and have a pyrotechnics licence (fireworks).
I support closing the gap strategies for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people that allow self-determination.
My profession is Chartered Accountant and Auditor, and I am a registered Tax Agent, a qualified Financial Planner, and a Justice of the Peace. I was Mayor of Lane Cove from 2012-2013 and Deputy Mayor from 2018-2019.
Why you stood for Council
My wife and I moved to Lane Cove in 1996 and have lived here since. I have been a Lane Cove Councillor, representing the community since 2008. As a small business owner in Lane Cove and professionally acting for many small businesses, I understand the challenges that face small business in an environment of ever-changing government policies at all levels of Government. Small businesses are important to our community as they provide essential goods and services we rely on daily basis.
- Member The Liberal Party (NSW Branch)
- Director of Infinity Financial and Infinity Wealth
- Treasurer of Local Government NSW (LGNSW) 2015-2017
- Non-executive Director of Admiralty Resources NL
- Chairperson of the Audit and Risk Committee – Admiralty Resources NL
- President of Lane Cove Chamber of Commerce
- Treasurer of Lane Cove Chamber of Commerce
- Council representative on Joint Regional Planning Panel (JRPP)