Parks and Open Spaces

The way you report a tree or vegetation issue depends on whether the tree is on public or private land.

Public Land

If you have a concern about a tree or vegetation on public land, you can report it below:

Report overgrown vegetation and mowing

Request street and park tree maintenance

Open Spaces

Make the following Service Requests:

Report a streetlight fault 

Apply for an assisted nature strip mowing service

Private Trees


Ausgrid is responsible for the repair of streetlights. If you'd like to report a streetlight fault, please follow the steps below:

  1. Visit Ausgrid's website;
  2. Enter a street address, postcode or pole number in the map's search function (see example below);
  3. Find the streetlight you'd like to report as faulty and click 'Report this streetlight';
  4. Provide details about the faulty streetlight in the online form;
  5. Click 'Submit streetlight report'

Ausgrid crews repair the streetlights during the day so the information you provide about the number of lights and fault helps Ausgrid fix the problem faster. If you can't find a streetlight on the map, please contact Council on 9911 3555 or email or the RMS for lights on bridges.