Synergy Youth Centre, a drop-in centre where young people aged 11-18 can go to hang-out, seek information about support services or participate in various programmed activities.
- A term program with activities such as baking nights, cook ups, organised groups fitness, craft and activities related to various awareness days, competitions, skate sessions, youth art, pizza and DVD nights, boys nights, girls nights and BBQs.
- A school holiday program is based on excursions to fun places, eg Jamberoo, horse riding, laser tag, Imax and Tree Top Adventures.
- Facilities such as a basketball court, TV and DVD, pool table, table tennis, foosball, X Box Kinect, Wii, DJ equipment, and computers with internet access available.
- Cooking demonstrations and hands on sessions with young people in the kitchen
- Referrals to services a young person made need
- Volunteering opportunities to young people completeing their Duke of Edinburgh Awards and school coommunity service hours