Art and Design, sustainable environments and communities, sailing, gardening, permaculture.
First lived in Lane Cove in 1987 and returned in 2001. 2018 Lane Cove Citizen of the Year.
Why I stood for Council
A committed and passionate advocate for people and the environment, I devote my spare time to initiatives that foster community connection. I ran for council because I want to serve and truly represent Lane Cove and am ready to be a participant rather than a bystander.
- Instigator and co-founder, Sydney Library of Things
- Instigator and co-founder, Sydney Edible Garden Trail
- Founding member, Repair Café Sydney North
- Board Member, World Crafts Council Australia (Treasurer)
- Member, Lane Cove Bushland and Conservation Society
- Board Member, Australian Design Centre
- Committee Member, Jewellers and Metalsmiths Group Australia (NSW)